Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Challenge!

Hey everyone. 

Firstly I wish to apologise for the delay in announcing the winners. I will do that as soon as possible. Have just had a VERY busy few days and am exhausted so I will do that soon. 

Today marks the last month of challenges for 2013 and the last month with our current Design Team. :( I would like to thank this team wholeheartedly for sticking by me during their time here which was more than we had originally discussed as I went on to have my baby in May. This team kept this going for a bit, never complained and was the most amazing Design Team to have to work with. 

I will miss you all very much but I do know where to find you online :)) Good luck with everything!

Now here is our December challenge!

   


Journalling Theme: "My favorite month"


You are free to interpret our theme any way you like but please make sure your layout is based on the sketch below and includes some journalling (hidden journalling is fine)







Please welcome the winner of our October  Challenge

Wilma Voermans

Hello, my name is Wilma Voermans, born in Amsterdam, but I live in the Swiss alps for many years now. Mother of 8 children ( 6 boys and 2 girls).I have a busy job in  lokal hotel . Addicted to: children & grandchildren, my dogs, music , scrapbooking, color, coffee and  smoking. I live my life as uncomplicated as possible and enjoy every minute of it.
I scrap without too much thinking and this works for me. I start with the picture, look at it and feel the mood. Then on goes the music & the fun begins. Mixed Media is almost a must and I like a lot of color.

My blog can be found here : http://swissdutchy8.blogspot.ch/








 Now here is what our Design Team came up with. Please click on their blogs for more details on their creations. I am sure they would love to hear from you !!!




Eila Sandberg (Sweden)


Melenia Agapides (Greece)
*Imaginarium Designs hearts, frame and alphas*


Hilde Aaslund (Norway)
 


 Kim Price (Australia)
**Hidden journaling on pull out tag behind right photo


Camilla Ekman (Sweden)



Solange Marques (Brazil)
Hidden Journaling( behind the page)



Svetlana Austin (South Africa)



Cathy Cafun (Australia) 
**Hidden journaling on pull out tag on right of photo 





Erin Blegen (USA)



Kay Fatula (USA)
**Journaling stored in envelope**










The winner of this challenge,as voted by the Design Team will be invited to come back in February 2014 as our Guest Designer. They will also win this prize..



Scraps of Elegance kit club is donating their main kit valued at US$35.95 value, with free Priority shipping within the USA, or free First Class shipping for international winners!




Imaginarium Designs chipboard, is donating a chipboard pack full of their newest releases valued at AU$50.00 , with free domestic and international shipping 




The Flying Unicorn online store is donating a US$25.00 gift voucher to spend at their store with free domestic and international shipping ! 




Julia Cotrim Scrapbooking  is donating a patterned paper collection with free domestic and international shipping




Sassy Scrappers is donating a AUS$25.00 prize pack with free domestic and international shipping 




Scrapbooking Fantasies is donating a ribbon pack  for 2 winners valued at over AU$10.00 each plus with free domestic and international shipping 


Njoyfull Crafts is donating one of the above prize packs or similar valued at AU$20.00 with free domestic and international shipping 





Get Creative Embellishments is donating a prize pack valued at 15.00 Euro,  shipped free anywhere in the world


SA Crafters is donating a prize pack valued at US$15.00 , shipped anywhere in the world. 



Digital Designs by Olga, is offering a $10.00 voucher to the online store 




Fancy Flair Designs is donating a store voucher



The deadline for this challenge is midnight December 25th Australian Eastern Standard Time



 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous December reveal ... way to go girls.. Looking forward to a new DT term... have a wonderful Christmas all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts!!!! Love all the different inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful samples everyone! Thank you so much Nadia for the awesome opportunity for inviting me to be a part of such an awesome challenge and thank you ladies for the inspiration! See you all in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning layouts here and lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous reveal!

    I just loved this latest challenge. Thank you Nadia for having me on the OUAS team - it's been an absolutely pleasure xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been a privilege to be on this team! Good luck to the 2014 girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Nadia, it'b been an awesome time!! Good luck to the new DT and to my wonderful teamies - see you in blogland! Happy Christmas and a fabulous New Year to ya all! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful reveal by everybody...it's been a pleasure being on the OUAS DT. Thank you Nadia for having me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous array of projects, you ladies are amazing :)
    I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here with OUAS, thank you so much for having me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layouts by the Design TEam :)
    Had fun getting a layout done with the sketch!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete